This course is designed for F&B and Culinary Supervisory level. It focuses on strengthening your supervisory and management skills, helps you build better teams and even build your future career, step by step.
The course includes essential content, case studies and mini workshops that support course objectives, known as the core competencies of the pillars of management. The 2022 supervision, management and leadership trend includes KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, BEHAVIOUR in which are fully covered in this 28 hour course. The courses will be given once a week, four hours only, in Limassol and Famagusta Area as followed:
September 6, 13, 20, 27 and October 4, 11, 18/2022 at the Cyprus Chefs Association building, Limassol, from 10:00-14:00
September 8, 15, 22, 29 and October 6, 13, 20/2022 at Alion Hotel, Ayia Napa, from 10:00-14:00
- Dynamics of Leadership
- Leaders as Effective Communicators
- Effective day to day supervision of the team/department and how this leads to customer satisfaction and ensures business performance
- Leadership & Team Building
- How Leaders demonstrate a personal drive to achieve the Business Values, Vision
- Theories, Styles and Models of Leadership Skills and more.
For more information, please contact C.C.A office, 25-222998 / 99-042004 or by email.
Press and information Office
Cyprus Chefs Association
LIMASSOL APPLICATION FORMS
AMMOCHOSTOS APPLICATION FORMS