- 360gr feta cheese
- Fresh oregano
- 100gr breadcrumb
- 5 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 100gr flour
- 100 ml corn oil
- 100gr grated parmesan
- 2 medium size fresh tomatoes skin off and chopped
- Basil leaves
- Caramelized balsamic vinegar
- Carob honey
- Salt and ground pepper
- Add feta, oregano olive oil and ground pepper in a mixing ball or food processor.
- Shape in 12 equal nice balls and chill in a refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Pass on from flour, beaten eggs and breadcrumb. Deep fry in hot oil until breadcrumb is golden and crispy.
- Mix dice tomato, in olive oil, basil and season.
- Add the grated parmesan in a tray over silicon at the shape you wish.
- Add the tray in a preheat oven at 175c for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave it to cool.
- Garnish in a plate and served with carob syrup and balsamic glazed.
Recipe from: Charis Philippou Member of C.C.A.