• Lettuce heart
• Red lettuce radicchio
• Spring onion
• Button mushrooms
• Fresh basil leafs
• Cherry tomatoes
• Fresh lime juice
• Olive oil
• Salt and pepper
1. Wash, clean and dry the lettuce leafs. Keep the hearts.
2. Remove the green leafs from spring onions and chopped the rest.
3. Peel avocado, remove the seed and slice it.
4. Cut mushrooms in slices.
5. Toss lettuce leafs with spring onion and mushrooms, drizzled with olive oil and lime jus, season with salt and pepper and serve in salad bowl
6. Add on top the avocado slices and cherry tomatoes and serve.